UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Big Conference Win for the Men

Great conference opener against Hartford for the men. First win for the team in a conference opener at DI...on the road even!

71-59...great offense and with great quality defense. Awesome 3 point shooting 53%. Especially 6-7 (!!!) from Lucious who ended up with 24 points.

This is the team we expect to see, even without Iati. I was surprised to see (actually hear I guess from the radio) such little, or I believe actually no, playing time from Dyson. Q and Zoellner were doing great with Wyatt getting some time as well.

Great come back from Levi after his 2 game suspension. He is a MONSTER on the offensive boards. He's certainly has proved to be a great rebounder despite his relatively small height compared to other good AE rebounders.

GREAT WIN...1-0 in the conference for the first time at DI...BRING ON VILLINOVA!!

'Nova beat 1-6 Monmouth by 20, Fordham by 21 and 2-5 UMBC by 25. If we play well we ought to be able to keep it a little closer than that.

For all the complaints I've heard about Syracuse not playing outside NY state, Villanova doesn't even play outside the Philadelphia suburbs until January.

nice performance by all of those expected to contribute now ... an impressive effort by the rookie, b. wilson ... it will be nice to watch him in the years ahead ... looks like another great addition ... may not win the AE ROY due to our improved circumstances, but he will likely turn out to be one of the best ...