UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UNH Pregame Stories

That's a nice article to read about Kirsten. It pretty much confirms what I'm sure a lot of us have been seeing in the games he has played so far.

He almost looks sad in much of each game. I worked on campus for almost all of the summer and would eat in the dinning hall when the basketball team was down there each day. He would often come alone (sometimes with Iati) and had the same constant disappointed look on his face. I really hope it is only that he is having a tough time getting used to playing in every game rather than a general feeling of upset with the program or even the school itself.

In terms of making Kirsten more aggressive, I thought it was kinda cool that Coach Brown mentioned talking to the Maverick's Don Nelson about the German Dirk. I don't know how realisitic that it, but it sounds pretty cool and like a good idea.

Another possibility (I again don't know how realisitic it would be, maybe you all could comment) is putting Levi up against Kirsten in practices. It might work to stabilize Levi's over-aggression in some recent games and would hopefully give Kirsten a "rowdy" player to hopefully annoy him a little bit maybe? Kirsten has also had a big problem defending some of the smaller and quicker centers he has faced so far, as the TU article mentions. The UNH center is 6'8" and Levi is 6'6", so although Levi isn't a center, the height difference isn't too much of a stretch.

What do you all think?