UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

President Hall

Dane Pound

Like alot of you I was impressed to see incoming President Hall at the women's game the other night. I'm thinking we should drop him a note when he takes over just to let him know there are interested alumni and students around.

I went on the Utah State (Halls' former school) to get their impressions of him and how he deals with athletics. The comments were mostly positive. They're posted below:

LorenzoInLogan

"My assesment of Hall can be found, in detail, at:

USUAGGIES.COM

Take it for what it's worth. Hall is an opportunist and will leave Albany for greener pastures at the first opportunity. Gauran-damn-teed. SUNY-Albany isn't the destination of his goals. "

Jdogslim

"HE IS ATHLETICS FRIENDLY "

WacnIt

"I have found our board is split in half with how much they like Hall regarding athletics. He has done more than any other president at USU in the development of our athletic programs. The guy implemented a womans bball team, got us two conference invitations, including the WAC, hired the best AD USU has ever seen in recent history, and fired the worst AD USU has ever seen (that just took a little too long).

He get's a lot of critisim for jumping ship on us after only four years as president. The man is very passionate for prestige, he always mentions our accomplishments in articles that other schools, such as Harvard, cannot do. He came to USU with a goal of making it THE #1 research institutions in the world... literally. I truly dont think he is going to be happy unless he's the president of Harvard or Yale.

Sorry, back to athletics, I think he did a damn fine job. "

tejasag

" Hall did an incredible amount......of positive things for Utah State in a short period of time IMHO. That goes for academics and athletics. SUNY-Albany will be glad to have him. Good Luck!"