UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Vermont Predictions

Vermont 77, UAlbany 66

This is obviously better than some of the 30-point losses of the past. If the Great Danes can keep it within five at the half, I think they have a chance in the ballgame. The key is not going down 12-15 after the first 20 minutes. A tight one at the break would give UAlbany confidence to pull off the upset.

Vermont by 10. For Albany to be competitive and have any chance to win:

1. Jamar needs to get to the free throw line at least 10 times

2. Albany needs to reduce their turnovers

3. They need to shutdown Sorrentine - Lillis needs to have a big game defensively.

Let's hope the Danes give them a run for their money

I agree that shutting TJ down will be the key. I think Lillis and Johnson will likely get more playing time than usual. Coach Brown usually brings in Johnson to defend against 3's and since TJ is lethal from downtown, I think Brown will have him in there quite a bit.

Vermont 74, UAlbany 63

Edited by GODANESGO