UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Where are........

Patch

Now that track is making this board active where are the soccer, Lax, baseball/softball people and others????

With spring right around the corner lets start hearing about the spring season teams. Athletes, fans and coaches let's hear from you.

Give us a reason to be out their supporting you and let us know who and what to expect or look for.

Excellant point...I think what Kelly Sheffield did was tremendous....sending out emails to DP and others. I think we should get some kind of contact with the Coaches (though it is against NCAA rules for them to post I believe) each week so DP can update the board.

KELLY SHEFFIELD IS A PRIME EXAMPLE ON HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE. I really like all of our young coaches going out of their way to recognize the fans.

DP, maybe you should shoot an email to C Voelker or each coach on how this can legally be done.

Further, any update on whether or not we can have the school include us as the "unofficial UA sports site" on future mailings to alumn...or in the Carillion or in UA magazine.

IN FACT.....I THINK IT WOULD BE AWESOME TO HAVE A ONE PAGE STORY ON THE BIRTH OF THE RACC ROWDIES and THE BIRTH OF THIS BOARD....in the UA MAGAZINE.

Who do we contact on this one? Alums reading that may take a peak...remember...there are like 100k living alumns, 95% who dont even know about this board. Shoot, if we get 20% of that number....think about all the new fans and exponential growth.