UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Was it my imagination

For the first time in the three year series I felt a very strong UA presence at the Pepsi. Hopefully that carries over to our home games. It would be nice to start to build a fan base so as we get better the crowd is ready to handle a winner And the RACC carries a home court advantage rather than a scrimmage atmosphere.

There did seem to be a larger number of Danes fans there this year but I'm not sure. The $iena fans may have been quieter this year because they didn't really feel threatened. It would be great if we could string a couple of wins together and get some people out to the RACC. That hollow floor under the stands makes alot of noise when you stomp on it and chant defense. The concrete floor at the Pepsi just isn' the same.

this is the first time I've posted, I finally as a Senior have wanted to get involved with the sports. I must say friday night for the first time I truely felt some school spirit at a sports event. Im upset as I am graduating the team is about to get good. Cant wait for the 7-1 monster to step on the court we need to hit the glass!!!!!!!!!!

MIKEDANES04

Welcome aboard, hopefully you can get some of your friends to the games and get some involved on the board.

Next year will be a break out year with "Das Big Man", Lucious Jordan and the Fab 4 recruits.

When or if you graduate(only kidding) and leave the area - now that your on the board you can keep up with what's going on and express your personal feelings.

Again Welcome and Go Danes - If we get healthy this year will start the turn around.