UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Barnes to R.P.I

:blink: Ualbany has lost a great person, tremendous worker, and up and coming basketball mind as he has taken an assistant basketball coaching position at R.P.I. Brian Barnes earned a scholarship after walking on to the Danes ballclub. He was named a tri-captain in his senior season. Upon graduation he became the Director of Basketball Operations. Brian has now completed his masters degree in Education Administration. I am glad he finally got a chance to coach. He is truly passionate about the game. I think he ran Albany men's basketball camp also. I am glad to see solid players such as Barnes and Cetnar in the area of coaching. I hope to hear more success stories like this about UAlbany alum. All dane fans should wish him best of luck. :blink:

I am very proud of Coach Barnes. He has come a long way in a short period of time. Brian was not a great player at Catholic Hig and had to work very hard to even walk-on at Albany. It just goes to show that a person who is willing to work hard, listen and be willing to learn and is always willing to go the extra mile can achieve his dream. Coach Barnes is a true basketball junky. He has a strong desire to be successful. I am will to bet this his job at RPI is only the beginning. Congrats! We are all rooting for you!