UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Any new recruiting news

News on the street has been relatively quiet but I did run into a couple of players on campus and they said that there has been visits ongoing.

The visiting players have been described as solid players mainly wings and bigs.

With the graduation of Levi, Lucious and Zoellner, wings and bigs will be needed next year.

The people I spoke to are very happy with this years (05/06) group of recruits and think that next years will be good also.

I would imagine it's a little difficult for Mid/Low majors to get committments real early as players usually like to make several visits before committing and most recruits like to see how high they will get recruited and don't want to bite to early.

UA has been fairly successful with early recruiting (Jamar, Levi, Iati, Brent & Lillis), I would imagine that will continue but we may not hear much until early November.