UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Recruiting Class

I wanted to get away from the thoughts of injuries to players before the start of the season because I always feel that if think something will happen it usually does so why not shift out attention and reflect on what people think about the job Coach Brown did in recruiting.

Personally I think all four are solid players, Gifford seems to be the catch of the class being probably the biggest Freshman recruit Brown has ever brought in. I say that referring to his height I reserve judgment on his playing ability despite hearing good things in the media.

Yocum looks to be a solid Power Forward and Can replace Knotts. It looks like he can be that role type player that Knotts is and do the dirty jobs. He will also give us another Big Body to put down low near the basket which is always nice to have.

Anderson looks to me as Levi's replacement granted he is about 20 pounds est. lighter. But he seems to be able to shot the ball rather well from beyond the stripe and he is considered the sleeper pick of Ohio. Which I don't know if that’s a good thing but he is ranked with a one star on the Scout, off course I can think of two other players on the current team which were ranked that low (Iati and Levine). I think both ended up just fine.

Lastly Mcknight I like him I never got the chance to see him play but being a rookie of the week for UMBC which is a guard heavy team not to bad.

All in all its a good group, and I look forward to next year already so that I can see what type of skills and abilities they truly bring to the table.

P.S. Give Brown a 5 year deal now!!!!