UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Basketball - Random Thoughts

1. How hard is it going to be for Brown to manage expectations for playing time next year - I wonder how many kids we'll lose?

2. I think the kids that are coming into the program next year would be in the upper echelon of the AE by themselves. Bauman and Jordan at the guards, Zollner in the middle with Dyson and Lillis at the forwards - you get Brent Wilson off the bench to back up the 4 and 5.

3. UA will beat Siena - if not next year, then the year after. That win will increase local fan support and ensure 1,500 to 2,000 per game.

4. Wyatt may not get any playing time next year - he'll be at the very end of the bench.

5. How upset must St. Hillaire be? - he's a walk on and Wyatt and Pipikis have scholarships. I'm sure he gets a good financial aid package, but it's the principle.

6. Which UA players that are currently on scholarship would not get division 1 scholarships today? I think Pipikis and Wyatt.

7. UA will have one of the most improved records next year. I think we can expect 6 wins this year and atleast 16 next year for a 10 game improvement.

8. Why can't UA improve the website to have player profiles and game pictures - it doesn't cost much and it would really make the fans feel closer to the team.

1. Next year Brown will have to work hard to balance minutes and keep people happy but that's the way it is suppose to be at the DI level. You may even lose a kid or two. You won't lose Jamar, Levi, Iati, Martin, Jordan, Zoellner, Wyatt, or "Q". You don't know about the freshman Wilson, Bauman, Lillis or Dyson. If a kid is not good enough to play here he has the responsibility to do what's best for himself. It's a problem Brown will be more than able to handle.

2. "The 04/05 six" are going to be good AE players. Remember Brown wants to play up tempo and press so far due to lack of depth he hasn't been able to, he will do so starting next year.

3. UA will beat Siena in the next 2 years and yes the RACC will start to have good crowds.

4. Unless there is marked improvement by Wyatt and Knotts neither will see any court time.

5. "Q" isnot upset he knew the situation coming in and is just happy to be getting time. If he continues to improve he will get some minutes next year.

6. Wyatt was highly regarded by some DII schools and Pipikis is not a DI player. They are here thanks to Scott Beeten who did a horrendous job of recruiting.

7. I believe we will win 18 games next year.

8. Without a doubt the Danes must do a much better job with their website. It hurts recruiting and it hurts fan support.

THE DANE PROGRAM IS HEADED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION WE JUST HAVE TO SUPPORT THIS YEARS TEAM AND THE COACHING STAFF AS WE ONLY LOSE PIPIKIS AND GAIN 6 SOLID DI PLAYERS !!!!!!!!