UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Thank You America East Coaches

Despite winning three straight titles the AEast coahces voted the scoobies third in the poll. The only weakness I see in this team going into the season is Defense. However it is something that can be good with Brett Queener in goal who was first team all-american JUCO last season in a National Championship season with Jerkimer along with McKeown who was the netminder for West Genesee last season. Looking at the schedule UA has both Binghamton and SBU at home this year as well as Vermont. So thanks for the extra motivation this season and hopefully the Dynasty continues. Can't wait for April 29th when I come back to Albany for the Bingo game.

My AEast prediciton:

1. UMBC 4-1 Gets it as UMBC steals victory at home over Danes

2. UAlbany 4-1

3. SBU 3-2

4. Vermont 2-3 Underrated and up and coming UVM steals win at home over BU

5. BU 2-3

6. Hartford 0-5

The reason UVM is over BU is due to the fact UVM beats BU because their program is up and coming and BU plays them on the road in Burlington. I dont see Binghamton beating us or UMBC this year their wins will be over SBU and perennial whipping boy Hartford (Credit Quinnipiac...why would you switch leagues so you can get your butt whipped 2,000 miles away when all you have to do is travel up I-91 and bang a louie on to I-90, dumb. Going GWLL for them won't help). Anyways it won't really matter because it will be the usual 3 team race this year. Always can count on the Ameirca East for exciting Lacrosse.