UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

OT 0-3 THIS YEAR

I don't know what is wrong with our team when we reach overtime, every game we seem to lose our intensity for the first two minutes and then we are playing catch up, which we can never over come, twice to UNH, and Siena. It like its our biggest weakness, Coach Brown needs to address this problem because it can happen at Bing.

As for anything good out of this game, Zoellner has really improved his free throws. I'm impressed, hopefully tonights game is a little piece of humble pie that all teams need.

Looking at the standings UNH could face UA again... I hope three times is the charm.

It could be that the team spends so much energy catching up to get to overtime that there isn't much left. I think that in each of the three OT games, UA had to come from behind. I know that in the first UNH game, they led with a few minutes to go but lost the lead and had to rally back. Against Siena and again last night, they were behind until very late in the game.

IMO, I think the real issue is what DP posted on another thread - UA struggles against a team with versatile post players - or in the case of Siena, no center.

It could be that the team spends so much energy catching up to get to overtime that there isn't much left.  I think that in each of the three OT games, UA had to come from behind.  I know that in the first UNH game, they led with a few minutes to go but lost the lead and had to rally back.  Against Siena and again last night, they were behind until very late in the game.

IMO, I think the real issue is what DP posted on another thread - UA struggles against a team with versatile post players - or in the case of Siena, no center.

12147[/snapback]

Well then, if we get to the dance, hopefully we don't pull Nova!