UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Interesting question brought to me

I had a few friends talking to me about Should Jamar Wilson be one of the first players in school history to have his number retired?

It seemed like a legit question. He seems to be the main block in the birth of the program, he is player of the year, he is one of those players who is the face of the program and the AE conference. He has the numbers.

Opinions?

In time Jamar will be in the UA "Hall of Fame" will they retire his number and raise it to the roof of the RACC??? Possibly

DI achievements........

First UA DI "Rookie of the Year"

First UA "Player of the Year"

First UA Conference Tourney "MVP"

Captained or first team to win the Conference Regular Season and Conference Tournament Titles

Our leading DI scorer and assist man soon to be the leading scorer ever at any level at UA.

But before anything happens for Jamar I would really like to see a picture of Levi on the wall in the RACC by the start of next season.

Levi's importance to the growth of our program should never be forgotten. He is the "Ultimate Warrior" and a cornerstone of our foundation.

I think the question of hanging up his # should wait until next year when he "ROCKS" the A.E. again... Plus lets think about this J.W. is hidden in the eyes of NCAA B-Ball but I friday night the NCAA nation will know who J.W. is... "The man"

let me add one more thing:

"you may be the Huskies and you may have a big bark... but we are the Great Danes and we have a BIGGER bite!" its not about how big the dog is in a fight its about how big the fight is in the dog!