UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Lillis struggling?

3/4 from the field in his last game for 6 points. I have posted some of the comments from the Iowa Preps board.

SMwjb

user profile

Post #155 Brian Lillis of Dowling Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is he being wasted at the Point or is he overrated??

Posted on 12/18 4:20 PM | IP: 24.194.6.48

Stu Pidasso

user profile

Post #147 Re: Brian Lillis of Dowling Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A lot of people dont know what Brian is going through, He is playing on a bad knee where he should probably have sugery. He isn't a true point gaurd, and is trying to learn how to go from being a go to guy to a distributer, but at the same time he still has to get some good numbers for them to be successful. So I dont believe he is overrated at all but is trying to learn how to play a differnt position, and on a bad knee

Posted on 12/18 6:38 PM | IP: 12.215.194.89

nolookpass

user profile

a confessed stranger and pilgrim

HawkeyeReport.com

Post #3375 hes a good player Reply

playing out of position. But hes maybe the biggest whiner I have seen in some time.

Posted on 12/18 6:49 PM | IP: 12.216.130.192

golfer04

user profile

CycloneReport.com

Post #312

Re: hes a good player Reply

He may be playing our of position, but his numbers are piss poor! If he really is hurt, then have the operation done and forget this year. He already signed with Albany so just get ready for next year.

Posted on 12/19 1:55 PM | IP: 12.219.231.205

The kid averaged 15.5 ppg, 5.5 apg, and 6.5 rpg as a junior playing on the wing in Iowa's largest classification! I am sure it is a combination of the knee and playing the point. I heard he has an unbelievable basketball IQ!

He should probably forget about his senior year and get the knee scoped!!!!!

Don't pay attention to those message boards! Half the people on them are HS kid's from Rival schools!