UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Howard Little

Stoneridge Prep has their rosters up and it's good to see they have Little listed as commited to Albany. They have three (!!!) seven footers on their roster. If anyone's interested in catching an early glimpse of Little his prep team will be playing at the Magic 32 Hoopball Classic in Springfield next January.

HOWARD LITTLE (6’4”, 195 lbs. post grad) – athletic wing guard played his high school basketball in Chicago at Crete-Monee High School and Rich Central High School. Little was a 4-year high school starter and was All Conference each year. Howard averaged 20.4. ppg and 3.3 apg last year and led his team to the conference championship. He played in the Illinois Basketball Coaching Association All Star game at the conclusion of his senior season and was named MVP in the game. Howard was ranked 376th in the Class of 2006 by Hoopscoop. Little has verbally committed to Albany in the America East Conference and is NCAA-eligible.

Stoneridge Prep has their rosters up and it's good to see they have Little listed as commited to Albany. - DP

Little has verbally committed to Albany in the America East Conference and is NCAA-eligible - from the Stoneridge site

Very interesting 3 scholarship players for 07-08 - Little is NCAA-eligible, James I believe is NCAA-eligible and we know Ambrose is a partial qualifier.

I'm glad you picked up on that because I was happy to see it also. Two players (James and Little) who are prepping for a year but were qualified out of high school is a pretty good scenario. Add to that Ambrose who I'm guessing will have a year of college work under his belt before he plays his first collegiate game. It all seems like pretty smart moves by the coaching staff.

Not to mention how good all three of these guys look on paper.