UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Updated Predictions

Though we are undermanned, I think this season depends on Wyatt, Martin and Knotts if they step up their games we are going to surprise and scare some people. I don't know what that will translate into wins but we could be fun to watch.

This coaching staff has kept us competitive in alot of games and I have faith that they will keep this group competing.

Remember we just don't have bodies. It's very tough to have only 7 or 8 guys suited up. How long can we expect Levi (38.8) and Iati(39) to go 40 minutes a night.

Sometimes their mistakes are caused by fatigue.

Edited by Patch

Well, we were undermanned against Wagner and still got out to a big lead. We just failed to capitalize and put them away.

So if you figure that happens once or twice more and we ARE able to put them away (or, looking at it another way, someone doesn't make an adjustment defensively like Mike Deane did), then I think that we could still win a couple of games.

I admit it's not as likely with all the injuries, but college basketball is a strange game. Anything can happen. Who knows, there could be some walkon that the coaching staff knows about and brings on just to give a little spark. I doubt it, but again, anything could happen.