UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

What's the deal with Tim Ambrose?

I believe he was taking classes at Albany as a partial qualifier, but haven't heard anything since.

The TU says the signings of Allen and Raffa should complete UAlbany's recruiting class for the 2007-08 season, unless another scholarship becomes available.

Just wondering if anyone knew anything as I was pretty excited when I heard he was looking to play for the Danes.

I was thinking of a couple possibilities, but I have no clue if any of these have any merit. Just throwing them out there.

1) Bauman is graduating early and creating another available scholarship for Ambrose?

2) He hasn't completed the academic requirements and won't be eligible next year?

3) He is going to play as a walk on similar to Lance James?

4) He decided to play somewhere else?

If anybody could shed some light on Tim's status it would be much appreciated.

I don't know, but:

1. I think someone here said that Bauman was graduating early - probably what the TU meant by "unless another scholarship becomes available".

2. I also recall someone saying that he has been seen on campus - he wouldn't have any grades yet, so I don't think he's had a chance to complete the academic requirements.

3. He can't have any association with the team

4. There was an interview with Jamar last week and he said that one of the new recruits was from Our Savior - I think he'll be here next year.

Archived