UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Pay two games?

Personally I'm against it. I like the idea of playing for all the marbles once a year. If this game is played twice and we split that doesn't settle anything. I'm also totally opposed to playing the game at the Q, simply for the reason that the facility wouldn't even be able to house half of the people that are coming to the game at the Pepsi. For mid majors like us and LCC it would be a huge loss of revenue. I would simply restructure the deal to allow UA to keep more of the ticket sales, for instance giving us like 5000 tickets to sell and LCC can keep their 10000 tickets. What do you guys think?

Archived