UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

VCU

To see the variety of comments on Wednesday night's game, check out the VCU message board.

http://www.caazone.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=10

Some posters there believe VCU should easily win the game; others are more wary about us.

18227[/snapback]

I love seeing messages that say the Cue is a tough place to play. "Always a packed house."

What a difference from 3 years ago!

I love seeing messages that say the Cue is a tough place to play.  "Always a packed house." 

What a difference from 3 years ago!

18228[/snapback]

That's great to see! Means a lot of our dedication is paying off and I'm sure Coach Brown is happy as well. Whenever he talks about attendance, he equates it to homecourt advantage while hoping to make the Arena the most difficult place to play in the AE. Hopefully we get this feeling in more teams' heads.

Archived