UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

POWER OF THE LUCKY SHIRT!

Getting ready to leave for Boston for the semifinal game with Push-Up guy and the rest if crazy guys. I will not dress crazy like them, for I am busting out the "THE SHIRT"

The "The Shirt" is coming out today for the semifinals. In the last 11 games, dating back to February 16, 2005 vs. Vermont, the lucky shirt has gone 10-1 when I have worn it in non-broadcasting Great Danes games I have attended. You may remember that game. The Great Danes up 36-23 at halftime. Then T.J. Sorrentine knocked down 20 points in the second half to help Vermont win 71-63. Packed house cause ESPN was there to film.

The shirt is something I received my freshman year. It has the basic Albany across the front. The letters are starting to fade, however, I will continue to wear it!

FEEL THE POWER OF THE SHIRT!

Archived