UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Those in Atlanta...

I'll be heading over to Taco Mac in the Highlands. I'm trying to get a group together for the game. I know there are a number of UAlbany alumni in the area. I'm making calls to pull together a group. Please join us.

http://atlanta.citysearch.com/profile/2997...a/taco_mac.html

I live in Atlanta but I need to be in my office in Alpharetta on Friday. Will have the streaming video running and watch what I can.

I don't think it will be on CBS because Georgia Tech will be on at the same time.

Thanks for the offer

While I normally try not to be nearly this vain, you two are the only people from Atlanta whom I 'know,' so I was hoping one of you might be able to do me a favor.

I was selected for the Coco-Cola Most Devoted Fan contest to represent Albany in the Tournament this year, and apparently there's a 'human bracket' with pictures of each fan/team hanging from the Georgia World Congress Center right now and up through the Final Four.

I guess there will be an online version up on the web tomorrow, but I was hoping that, if either of you pass the Center on your normal day, you might be able to snap a quick picture of the bracket banner.

It'd be much appreciated and hopefully the picture moves along the bracket for at least a few more games!

I live in Atlanta but I need to be in my office in Alpharetta on Friday. Will have the streaming video running and watch what I can.

I don't think it will be on CBS because Georgia Tech will be on at the same time.

Thanks for the offer

I just called Taco Mac for the third time. They assured me the game is not a problem. They have satelite TV so even with the Tech game, they'll be able to turn on Albany. They have 7 TVs and a big screen. Enough to share with the locals. I'm sure anyway Tech fans will gather closer to the campus rather than the Highlands. I'm hoping I'm not sitting there alone... so please come out! I've had a few email commitments already. I personally know three UAlbany grads in Atlanta, I'm sure there are lot more (thanks to that brain drain).

Go Danes!!!!

(At least come out for the free t-shirt)

Archived