UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

New Merchandise on Albany's site...

I got a Jamar 31 jersey about a month or two ago. They are really nice. Unless i'm mistaken they are the same ones they sell at the store (the white and purple and the black and white)

Ok, awesome. So therefore I'm assuming it is a Jamar jersey. This is sweet...

They asked if I wanted "White" or "Black" so i chose black...white would've been nice though lol.

Got it today. A little bit disappointed, but only by the price. I though for 40 bucks it'd have Jamar's number on it, or at least a number 1, yet it has no number front or back...Just black, nice material though, and says "UALBANY" on the front. Basically looks just like the real ones...except no number...

It's pretty nice, I just hope it wont shrink, lol, since I only got a small...40 bucks was a little pricey, but I got great service and it got here in 2 days...so can't really complain.

I think $40 is actually pretty good. I doubt a replica jersey can be found that cheap for other schools in the malls. No?
Yea but for other schools they actually have the number on the front and back for like 50..

True, true. I guess you'll have to get one stitched on somewhere ... .

Archived