UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Blog entry 7.18

07.18.07:

It has been a very hectic month of July. I just got off the road this morning. I headed to Texas on July 5th and was on the road for most of the first half of the recruiting period. I flew back to Albany for 11/2 days of camp before heading back out on the road. The first half was a productive one for me. I had a chance to get out and evaluate some of the student-athletes that my staff liked during the spring recruiting period. The summer is when I usually organize my “PRIORITY LIST”. I try to take my time and really get a feel for each kid. The second half of the recruiting period is from July 22-31. I will get a chance to evaluate a few more student-athletes and also follow our priority kids closely.

We will work the phones the next few days and then I am going to try to get away for a day or two. I am going to take my son to the Bronx Zoo and in to New York City. It will be his first time in NYC. Then I will be back on the road.

Our guys are still working hard this summer. Most will be on campus until August 3. It has been a productive summer for them in the classroom, in the weight room, and on the court. The summer is a great time to improve!.

Nothing much new to report. Working the phones and hitting the road. I still love these updates though!

Archived