UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

NY Giants Summer Plans in Albany

ATL_DANE

An interesting article on the future of the Giants summer home?

---------------------------------------

Taken from today's ground breaking of the new stadium in NJ

"I had to sneak away for practice so I didn't catch all of the details, though Codey did say the Giants will be training here in the summers instead of in Albany -- which seemed to catch Mara by surprise because that hadn't been announced yet and may not be official, either. But I do have some images of the new digs for you, though I'm having trouble uploading them right now. I'll keep trying."

Full Story:

http://blog.nj.com/ledgergiants/2007/09/gi...k_ground_o.html

Not a surprise. We will not be hurt by them leaving. As a former player, the Giants did nothing to help us except give us some really easy jobs to get paid for during the summer. They got in the way and took advantage of the athletic departments hospitality, for which I do not blame them. I think the department will be better of not having that distraction around, but we'll have to wait and see.

Archived