UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Ettkin's column

UAalum72

Put to the test

Of course, the test wasn't about the things fans complain about, and in general (but not our posters that took the test) the fans that yell the most don't really know what's a travel, or a charge vs. a block. At least they talked after about interacting with the crowd and end-of-game differences in the calls. If there was a discussion about homerism I'd like to know what was said.

I got two of the three sample questions right - the ones that actually involve gameplay.

I especially like that officials are asked a question that basically says - "After you screw up, how do you fix it?"

That fighting question got me - does the NBA have different rules? I won't say what I thought it was in case others want to try to answer for themselves.

Archived