UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Lillis Honored

Danes Lillis Honored

UAlbany's Brian Lillis has been voted to ESPn The Magazines Academic All District I University Divion Men's Basketball Team as selected by College Sports Information Directors of America.

Always great to read about UA student/athletes

From today's TU

Danes Lillis Honored

UAlbany's Brian Lillis has been voted to ESPn The Magazines Academic All District I University Divion Men's Basketball Team as selected by College Sports Information Directors of America.

Always great to read about UA student/athletes

From today's TU

Congrats to a great player and great student. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

From the UA website.....

Brian Lillis Chosen to ESPN The Magazine Academic All-District I Basketball Squad

Courtesy: UAlbany Sports Information - Release: 02/07/2008

Philadelphia, Pa. – University at Albany’s Brian Lillis has been voted to the ESPN The Magazine Academic All-District I University Division Men’s Basketball Team, as selected by CoSIDA (College Sports Information Directors of America). Lillis, who has a 3.23 cumulative grade point average in business administration, advances to the national ballot. The Academic All-America squad will be announced on Wednesday, Feb. 27.

Lillis, a 6-foot-5 senior from Urbandale, Iowa, ranks fifth in the America East Conference in scoring at 16.3 points per game. He is one of nine NCAA Division I players who leads his team in points, rebounds (6.3 pg) and assists (3.1 pg).

Lillis, the 2007 America East Defensive Player of the Year, has scored in twin figures in 21 of 22 games this season, including a career-high 29 against Vermont. He has recorded five double-doubles in points and rebounds this season.

Joining Lillis on the District I academic team is Rhode Island’s Jimmy Baron, Sacred Heart’s Drew Shubik, Columbia’s Ben Nwachukwu and Brown’s Mark McAndrew.

© 2008 - University at Albany

All rights reserved. Site Map | Contact Us | News Feeds (RSS) | Privacy & Terms College Sports Direct

Archived