UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Nate Hutcheson

Here is a short

of Nate who holds a scholarship offer from us. It would be great if we could get an early commitment from him as I think he will get more and more attention down the road. He's thin, but looks like a very very nice player. Not just based on this clip but I've been reading a bunch of other stuff on him.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Found this on the Tenesee Vols recruiting page (Rivals)....figured I'd pass it along.

Nate Hutcheson, SG, Martin Brothers

There might not be a better compliment from a college coach than "That kid knows how to play." Several assistant coaches that were on the sidelines and baselines at the AAU Nationals said that about the 6-foot-5 wing from Iowa. Hutcheson seemed to have a steady stream of observers in Orlando. He's a fine athlete with good size on the wing. Hutcheson can handle the ball, score and shoot as well as play three different positions. The rising senior is a must-get guy for a number of mid-majors.

Archived