UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Does UA have any players that are working out for NFL teams etc...for this years draft? I remember last year UA had an NFL day for our guys. I am just wondering because I was watching SportsCenter today and they were talking about San Diego and Delaware's QB's and saying they have good chances to get drafted.

I remember some where saying Fralicker had a chance as a NFL walk-on prospect.

Anyone know anything? I was hoping Disch would get a look, even with the injury this year.

ok...did a little searching and found out some info.

Great Website found: http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/colle...s&order=ASC

It ranks our "top players". Workout day is set for March 20 the site says. It also ranks our players in the class. Right now the player with the best prospects looks to be Pagano, as they rank him the 61st best OG out of 177 who are in the draft with his stock rising. Disch is ranked 114 out of 236 OLB.

The big player they seem to be interested in is Nguti for neck year. They already have him ranked in the Top 30 for OT's for the 2009 class.

Archived