UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I'm sure most of you saw this already. While I'm not a Giants fan this is good for the University and gets us some exposure.

NY GIANTS WILL HOLD TRAINING CAMP ON UALBANY CAMPUS FOR THREE MORE YEARS

By Michael Eisen

East Rutherford, N.J. - The Giants today announced they have signed a new three-year contract to continue to hold their training camp at the University at Albany.

The Giants have trained in Albany, about 2½ hours from Giants Stadium, since 1996. Their previous contract with the school expired after the 2003 training camp. But both sides were eager to extend the relationship.

"UAlbany has been a great summer home for us, and we look forward to continuing our partnership with the university for many years to come," said John Mara, the team's executive vice president and chief operating officer.

Tom Coughlin, who was hired last month, will become the third Giants head coach to conduct training camp in Albany, joining Dan Reeves and Jim Fassel.  The school is excited about welcoming Coughlin and the entire organization for at least more three years.

"I am delighted that the New York Giants football team will continue to hold their summer training camp at the University at Albany campus," said SUNY Chancellor Robert L. King. "While people are enjoying a visit to the Giants camp, I invite them to visit the campus and learn about the great strides SUNY is making in undergraduate education, research and economic development."

"We welcome the entire New York Giants organization back to their summer home here in Albany and extend our warmest greetings to new Head Coach Tom Coughlin and his staff," stated Albany Mayor Jerry Jennings. "The Capital City of New York State and the UAlbany campus are appropriate locations for

the training camp of our beloved New York Giants and I am looking forward to joining all the other fans to help launch a successful 2004 season for the New York Giants organization."

"We are delighted that the New York Giants will continue to make UAlbany their summer home," said UAlbany Officer in Charge and Provost Carlos Santiago. "The university looks forward to welcoming the Giants' new head coach, Tom Coughlin, his staff and all the players when the camp opens at the end of July. The training camp at UAlbany has become a tradition for Giants fans everywhere and during this contract we will begin the second decade of this partnership. I wish to extend a special thanks to the Giants co-owners Wellington Mara and Robert Tisch and to the team's executive vice president John Mara for continuing this successful partnership."

The players and coaches will report to Albany the last week of July. The exact date will be announced later in the off-season.