UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Just because...

Figured this might be fun.

Play-in-Game

Stony/Maine - Going to go with Maine purely because they have shown glimpses of a good team, in beating UMBC together.

Quarterfinals

1 UMBC vs Maine - UMBC Wins

4 Vermont vs 5 Bingo at 2:30 - Bingo. Home game and I don't think UVM is intimidating teams as they did the last 2 years.

2 Hartford vs 7 UNH at 6 - Could be an interesting game. I think UNH could be a sleeper team. UNH gets the upset.

3 UA vs 6 BU at 8:30 - Albany completes the tri-fecta. A lot of momentum, and the players are having fun/getting that swagger. Being pitted as the underdog team (whether or not they are or are not), will pay dividends for the team. Seems as though everything is finally coming together for us.

Semifinals

1 UMBC vs 5 Bingo - Bingo pulls the upset. Bing in a nailbiter - UMBC comes out very flat with poor shooting, but keeps in the game due to being the more talented team. Ultimately they come up shorthanded.

3 Albany vs 7 UNH - Albany pulls out a close one from UNH. Seniors Brent/Brian/Iati step it up. Brent/Iati regain their stroke.

Finals - 5 Bing @ 3 UA

Team comes out fired up, and shows why we should be the flagship school.

Albany 71 Bing 58

I'm deathly sick this weekend. I think I've been destined to watch hours of AE basketball.

Archived