UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Coach Blog

08.22.08:

Former Great Dane Jason Siggers has signed a contract to play in the 1st Division in Switzerland. Jason had a great year in Denmark. He has worked very hard and has made himself in to quite a player. I am confident that he will do very well. Jason was in Albany this past week along with former Great Dane Levi Levine. It was nice to see the two of them. Levi is excited about his opportunity in Romania. Now we just need to get Lucious Jordan settled. Jason, Levi, and Lucious actually worked out together this week. Just like old times!

Unfortunately freshman big man Al Turley decided to head back home to pursue opportunities playing college football. Al is very close with his family and was a talented football player in high school. However, this did come as a surprise. He attended both summer sessions and left on August 1. He contacted me on August 4th. This caught me off guard but this is about Al and his future. He needs to do what is best for him and we fully support him. He is a very nice young man. I would hate to be a quarterback and have Al chasing me down!

Brett Gifford and Jimmie Covington both worked hard in the spring and summer and we are excited about the experience that that will bring for us up front. Both have played in big games and have helped us win many games in the past. We expect them to play well for us this season.

Our entire team will be on campus by Sunday afternoon. We will have some meetings on Monday and get right to work on Tuesday. The summer is just about over and we are looking forward to the upcoming season. We are excited about hosting the upcoming AE Tournament and we as a program are going to take that responsibility very seriously!

Archived