UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Coaches Blog

09.05.08:

We are just about done with our 2nd week of school. The guys have been working extremely hard in the class room and on the court. I have been very pleased with the work ethic and energy of this group. I still realize it is early but the effort has been great. We really have been stressing "Working Hard" on and off the floor. One thing that is apparent is that we have a few guys who can make plays off the dribble. That is something we struggled with last season.

Recruiting is going very well! We have received commitments from two talented student-athletes. One is a 6'7 combo forward who will add a nice combination of skill and athleticism to our program and the other is a 6'6 wing who is long, can play multiple positions on the perimeter, and is used to winning! We have one more scholarship for the 09 recruiting class and we intend to sign a PF/C. More importantly, we continue to recruit quality people. We put a strong emphasis on "CHARACTER" when we recruit and that will never change.

We are looking forward to our "SLAM DUNK" Golf Classic on September 8th. We still have some spots open. We have received a tremendous amount of support from corporate sponsors. Hopefully we will have some great weather. If anybody has an interest in playing they can call Ken Dagostino in the basketball office at 518-442-3036.

I guess alum73 is right, we are shooting for a PF/C....hope things go well tomorrow, if there is an actual visit tomorrow.

Archived