UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA @ Binghamton

Please call or email Carmelina at the Alumni Assoc. to let her know if you are interested:

CSMorrison@uamail.albany.edu

(518) 442-3084

"After last night’s winning game, we have heard that there would be interest in a bus trip to the Binghamton game on Feb. 9. We are considering hosting a bus leaving the Alumni House at 4 pm, returning after the game - game is at 7 pm. Cost will be $25 for members (Varsity club I think she is referring to) and would include game ticket and bus.

Could you please email me back by Thursday, Jan 21, with how many tickets you would be interested in for the bus trip? We need to determine if there is enough interest to host the bus."

(Pardon my ned/need typo in the title hah)

Archived