UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

PIZZA!

Perhaps because I value the presence of pizza at athletic events more so than most, I very much noticed that concessions apparently now SELLS PIZZAS!

I have been waiting for this moment for years. :) I just hope that the pizzas keep coming during regular season games.

As to quality, I was incredibly impressed with the personal pizzas sold at SEFCU this past weekend. Lots of sauce, never too burnt, and always nice and hot.

Much like our men's basketball team falling short of its ultimate goal of a championship, I too fell short of my goal of 12 pizzas for Tournament weekend. I did manage to consume 10 (and several hot dogs), and that made me very happy despite the ultimate loss on Sunday.

Well done food people at UAlbany!!!!

The Hot Dogs need to improve. Not the best quality Dogs are used.

Agreed, perhaps some brats or Sweet/spicey Italian sausage?

I also like how there is "fountain soda" available for purchase as well. For me, I prefer the fountain soda over its bottled brethren.

Archived