UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

OOT: US OPEN (GOLF)

JonUA97

Very much off topic but I was getting drenched at Bethpage Black on Thursday and I was looking for about 20 of my friends that were there for the day (no cell phones allowed) but I ran into only one familiar face. As I was walking from the practice driving range I see this guy sporting UAlbany rain gear walking Vijay Singh and his media entourage to the tee box on the first hole and it was none other than our own AAD for Media Relations Brian DePasquale. I gave him a quick handshake as he was entrenched in his work. Later on the left side of the first fairway (after almost getting whacked with a Tiger Woods tee shot) I see him marshalling the media across the fisque and I have seen him on TV several times throughout the week. That is some great exposure for our Great Danes when we have one of our own inside the ropes.

Just thought you would all like that story.

Have great rest of the summer and see you in August as we get ready for Football season!

Flush Hard!

It's a long way to Vestal!

Archived