UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

1st Annual Purple Family Reunion

Not sure how many of us on here are football alumns (I have noticed a few more lately) but just got this email that you might be interested in:

1st Annual Purple Family Reunion

We would like to invite you to participate in our 1st Annual "Purple Family Reunion". Our coaching staff would like you to attend one game each year for the purposes of reuniting with old teammates and coaches and to watch your Great Danes compete at home at the Division I level. As we celebrate 10 years in Division we would like to kick off this event in hopes to get someone from every class that has played football at the University at Albany; from the first 1970 Club Team to the 2008 Undefeated Conference Championship Team. Below are the details and prices for each event we have planned.

Please let us know as soon as possible if you'll be joining us so that we can give a head count in.

Please forward to any teammates that you would like to see here as well. Significant others are welcomed to attend.

$30 (per person) ---- Friday Night Mixer 8pm - 11pm October 9TH

at Maggie's Sports Bar (Across the street from Campus)

**Includes Food and Beer.

$30 (per person) ---- Saturday Post Game Party 4pm - 7pm October 10TH

at Maggie's Sports Bar

**Includes Food and Beer immediately following our Homecoming Game which begins at 1pm.

**There will also be a tent reserved for Football Alumni and Family in the East side of the SEFCU parking lot on Game day for tailgating and pregame needs. The use of the tent and the space is free but space is limited to a first come first serve basis.

Please Let Us Know As Soon As Possible If You Plan On Attending

Contact me at jtorres@uamail.albany.edu or call 518-442-3097

** Please Make All Checks Payable to UAlbany Foundation**

BTW I was looking at the game notes and we had better win it all this year as it looks like we graduate 12-13 starters. Usually you lose 5-8 and have a nucleous to build from. It looks like we may be starting from scratch next season. get those Sophs and Jrs some reps.

Archived