UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

NCAA Tournament

The one remaining thing to salvage in this dismal 2009-10 season was possibly a loss by Siena in its MAAC championship home game last night. Didn't happen.

The fact that we share a community, and they're so well coached and they're so talented makes our situation more frustrating and unacceptable.

They struck SERIOUS gold with the recruitment of Franklin, Moore, Ubiles and Rossiter. There are issues on the horizon though, I think their run ends here.

Yard failing out of school, almost nothing out of the other freshmen this season outside of Anosike. I know they expected some contribution from Martens (German kid) and Griffin both were complete non factors.

They have a good recruiting class coming in and their coach gets it done...they won't drop off the face of the earth but they will take a step back. You don't lose three kids like Moore, Franklin and Ubiles and not miss a beat.

Moore is the kid that drives that team, his loss along with Franklin will be the most significant...I'm not a fan of CJ and I think he'll struggle even more next season with Moore not around any more.

Archived