UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Dane Zone

danes05

So, I moved out of the area a few months ago and need to feed my addiction to UA basketball. Since I can no longer see every game in person, thought I would purchase the Dane Zone package. Has it improved at all ? I bought a feed for a game about two years ago and it was just plain awful.

Welcome to the Dane Zone watchers. It was better last year than it was the year before so I'm hoping for further improvement. I'm not sure if it is the camera or the bandwidth or the resolution but I've watched many of our road games on other school's sites and they are usually so much better. I've emailed them several times over the years so maybe the more emails they get the better the chance they fix it. Maybe there aren't enough subscriptions for them to warrant an improvement in there is an investment involved. Either way, I hope it's better.

Archived