UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

David Bauman

Really wasn't being criticial of Bauman. Just curious because next years other 3 recruits have made all-state teams and we don't spend much time talking about Bauman.

He sounds like a player similar to Mike Beers of $iena.

I've heard that Bauman is a solid prospect at 6'2" who can play the point and can really shoot it from deep. He will need to get a little stronger.

From what I've heard Lillis, B. Wilson and Bauman are skilled guys who really know how to play and can contribute right away.

Dyson is the most interesting because he had the lowest HS scoring numbers but has the highest potential impact on the program.

Next years preseason should be interesting with about a dozen players trying to position themselves in the eyes of the coaches for playing time.

Assuming Iati actually gets a chance to take a rest next year it will be interesting who gets those minutes as backup PG.

I don't know how Lillis fits into the picture at PG but I imagine it will be between Johnson and Bauman. Bauman who can handle and shoot and Johnson who can handle and defend. Hopefully Courtney will spend alot of time in the gym shooting 3's with Iati this summer-maybe something will wear off on him.

During the GT-Uconn game Tech's guards were getting into the lane at will. Calhoun brought a guard in (I can't remember his name) specifically to shut them down which he did. Great to have a guy like that on the bench-that's more or less how I see Johnson's role next year.

I would only guess that Bauman and Courtney will split whatever time is available. Remember Jamar will play some point, too.

Lillis will fight for minutes at the 2 and 3 and possibly the 1 when we play zone.

The only thing for sure is that Jamar and Lucious will probably get 30 minutes a game.

Everybody will be in a dog fight for minutes. If Zoellner is effective, there goes 25+ minutes at the 5, if Dyson can be effective at the 4 there goes another 20+ minutes at the 4.

Theres 200 possible minutes and I've accounted for atleast 105 minutes (not including Iati's minutes), that leaves 95 minutes for 8 or 9 guys to compete for.

Pre season should be very competitive!!!!!!!