UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2013 Great Danes Baseball Scedule

• 1 month later...

Our "official" schedule release. I can't imagine that the @ Bingo Friday Apr 19th is correct.

April 20th and 21st vs Hartford and April 14th at Bingo.

In any event, I also am looking forward to baseball. While I am enjoying this basketball seasons with both capital region d1 teams having the correct result 9 of 11 games so far, I am still counting the days to my next baseball game, 71 days - Danes in SC.

FYI for Great Dane87, this tread is still here. The default settings onlly show the last 30 days, but you can change that and add a post like I did here to get the thread back to visibile.

http://www.ualbanysports.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=15800&SPID=7996&SPSID=84567

Sun, Apr 14 Binghamton * at Binghamton, N.Y. 1:00 p.m.

Tue, Apr 16 St. Johns at Queens, N.Y. 3:00 p.m.

Fri, Apr 19 Binghamton (DH) * at Binghamton, N.Y. 1:00 p.m.

Sat, Apr 20 Hartford (DH) * Albany, N.Y. 1:00 p.m.

Sun, Apr 21 Hartford * Albany, N.Y. 1:00 p.m.

Thanks a lot Bob......I have done a count and now I am sure there are two of us that are supporters of UA baseball. I am surprised that you will not be going to Cary for the tournament the first week of the season. Hopefully, I have the time to go both to Cary and go to South Carolina. I think we have a pretty sound squad that might surprise a few people this year. If the pitching does it's part we should have a nice season. Thank you for supporting UAlbany baseball!

Wish I could go both weekends, (Cary and SC), but I can't. SC is the more convenient weekend for me. Also being further south and a week later hopefully warmer.

Also I see the schedule is fixed at Bingo 4/13 and 4/14. That makes more sense.

Sat, Apr 13 Binghamton (DH) * at Binghamton, N.Y. 1:00 p.m.

Sun, Apr 14 Binghamton * at Binghamton, N.Y. 1:00 p.m.

• 1 month later...