UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

:D After some bantering for the past few months (and some setting of the record straight...though I must admit I was off I think on the Men's/Women's DI players; I think now it may be 23), Delaware fans have stated they have NO PROBLEM w/ UA joining an all-sport conference w/ them in a few years.

I really believe that if we can get our $iena together w/ stadium and football schollys (even if we offered 45 like UNH) we would be poised to make a jump into an all-sport conference once the CAA disaster and the eventual A-TEn, Big East splits occur).

Funny thing is this: I did some research and found out that UA has higher academic standards then all of the CAA schools, excluding William and Mary. In my best Mel Allen voice..."HOW 'BOUT THAT!"

I tell you a future conference such as this would be fantastic:

North:

UA

UNH

MAINE

NU

HOFSTRA

URI

South:

STONY BROOK

JMU

TOWSON

DELAWARE

WILLIAM and MARY

RICHMOND

If anything like this occurs...the non-footbal schools (BU, UVM, BIng, etc.) will move on.

Either way, it was good to hear some flattering remarks from their fans as they are notoriously tough on everyone, including MaineJeff, Richmond, East Carolina, Marshall, etc!