UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Adrian Mitchell named America East Man of The Year

cwdickens

From UAlbany's xctf posting from early afternoon today:

83 likes

ualbanyxctf Congratulations to captain @_kingmitchy_ on being named America East Man of the Year

"I am grateful and honored to be chosen for such a prestigious award," said Mitchell. "It is fulfilling to know that all that I have been a part of and all that I have accomplished has been recognized by my athletic department and the America East Conference. Coming to the U.S. from Jamaica my freshman year, I would not have imaged being the recipient of such an esteemed award. It is for this reason that I would like to thank my teammates and coaches that pushed and guided me, allowing the little freshman with big dreams to grow and develop not only as a student-athlete but as an individual."

Link to full story in our bio 💜🖤
As always @jaybendlinphoto 📸

Follow link to see additional comments and the UAlbanysports.com story:

https://www.instagram.com/ualbanyxctf/

https://ualbanysports.com/news/2021/6/22/athletics-adrian-mitchell-named-america-east-man-of-the-year.aspx

Edited by cwdickens
update