UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

AE Media day

AE media day is just a couple of weeks away. Which players will Brown bring with him?

My guess is

Jamar, Jordan and Zoellner. Probably the three most key players for success this year and all had to sit out last year. I think Jordan's leadership (and talent), Jamar's return and Zoellner's imposing size will begin to signal that UA basketball has turned the corner. I think that is the message that Brown wants to begin signalling to the media.

If I'm not mistaken Albany should have it's own media day first. $iena just had theirs the other day and ours it usually around this time.

Gianiani from Maine talked about how good he thought UA would be this year. He's out of the conference now and I kinda hope no one listened to him. I'd rather come in under the radar this year and then surprise people when the season starts. Maybe have the coaches pick us low in the preseason poll and then have them wonder what the hell they were thinking when we have a good season.

This should be a very fun year and I intend to enjoy the preseason predicitons as well. The fans and people around the Albany program know what this team is capable of but I think alot of people on the outside just look at last years 5-23 record and say "maybe they can win 8 or 9 games this year if they're lucky." Just look at what the people on the Siena board are saying. A couple of them like SienaTony know whats going on at Albany but I think the rest of them pay no attention at all. They're the ones who will be surprised when we have the season most of us think we'll have.