UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

World Series post game show

Last nite, at the very end of the Fox post game show, a camera showed a guy holding a poster that said something about the curse being broken and RIP Babe. There was a guy over the left shoulder of the guy with the sign wearing a Big Purple Growl tee shirt; the white one with the Dane (i think the 2003 shirt).

I believe this supports my personal theory - The University should give away more tee shirts.

I believe this supports my personal theory - The University should give away more tee shirts.

I agree Statefan. They should especially saturate Section 200 with shirts.

The other night as my wife and I were checking out at the grocery store we turned around to see a giant poster of Jon Iati. It was part of the Pricechopper Advanatge thing that they do with UA. Great to see them get some free promotion that way. Now if we can get Stewarts to replace the $iena videos with Albany ones in their stores we'd be all set.