UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Lady Danes v. Syracuse Tonight 7pm

The womens basketball team is off to their best start (4-1) since the 1997-1998 season. Their last win...63-37 over Bucknell...was their largest margin of victory since going Division 1.

Make sure you check this team out! My partner Craig and I are proud to bring you exclusive coverage of Womens Basketball live! on WCDB 90.9FM.

We will be making the trip to Syracuse Tonight...pregame show at 645pm...tipoff at 7! Listen as seniors Danielle Hutcheson (14 ppg 8.6 rpg) and Maree Jones (14.2 ppg 6.2 rpg) and guard Jen Schumacher (14.6 ppg) lead the way against a tough Syracuse Orange team!

Live TONIGHT 645 PM Pregame...7 PM Tipoff on WCDB 90.9FM, also live on the web at:

WCDB RADIO LIVE WEBCAST....CLICK HERE

Thanks for the heads up. I listened to you guys on my way over to the Bucknell game the other night (I was a little late). I'll be listening tonight as well. Keep up the good work.

As great as it is to have the RACC renovated it's a shame this game had to be moved to Syracuse. It would have been great to have the Cuse at the RACC. The Danes are up to 128 in the Sagarin ratings while Syracuse is at 104. Syracuse just lost to a lower ranked UMass team so anything is possible. Should be a great game and a win tonight would be absolutely fantastic.

Thanks for the support....I wish people payed more attention to the womens team...they are a great bunch of girls, who have gone from 0-16 in AE play to a .500 last year...and looked poised to improve on that.

Please spread the word about our broadcasts, and I hope that we can get more people interested in what should be a great season for another UAlbany Team!!

They fought hard tonight but lost by 10. Nip and tuck until the Orange put a bit of a run together late.

They had a tough time negotiating Syracuse's press and turned it over alot and gave up easy buckets. I haven't seen the stats but Schumacher didn't shoot very well tonight.

Still a nice effort by the team picked to finish 6th preseason.