UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Canisus Scrimmage

From the lack of response there seems to be little interest in the scrimmage......I would have thought there would have been a great amount of curiosity as to how Iati performed after getting clearance to play.....what kind of presence Jamal hughes was in the middle.........how "Q" and Wyatt and Levi performed????

Nothing???? Was it cancelled?? If the members of this site aren't interested.....well, I don't know how to interpret this.

AlbanyObserver, it is a closed scrimmage............not a top secret mission. Don't try and use the "closed door" as an excuse for the lack of interest shown. I doubt that the coaches, players, managers, and athletic dept., to name a few, where sworn to a vow of silence regarding an early November, first of the year, closed door scrimmage?? I am sure there was some real super secret stuff going on in that gym that they wouldn't want to get out. You can spin it any way you want.....lack of interest is what it was.

Downtown - Please tell me how you would obtain info for what you wanted to hear??? Thru who??? Coach Brown??? Janis Pipikis???? Brian Barnes??? Sorry, but Coach Brown doesn't hold a press conference on a daily basis where he could address the interest in this. Also, no media outlets covered the scrimmage results. Seriously, besides a coach or player, how else would you get a report on this?

I guess Coach Brown is not alone in stopping information about closed scrimmage against Canisus from leaking out.

Coach Lanier and Siena are very hush, also about their scrimmage against Buffalo and their scrimmage was home atleast ours was away at LeMoyne.

In retrospect perhaps my posts regarding the scrimmage were a tad overzealous. In my quest for knowledge regarding this contest and recieving none I became frustrated........I really wanted to hear how Iati, Martin and Hughes played as they are new to the team and will play an intregal part in determining how successful the Danes are going to be this year.......that is my weak defense..........Mea Culpas to all who I may have offended.

Go Danes!