UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Road Trip

When the DAnes began their three game road trip I thought they realistically had a shot to take 1 of 3 and best case they could take 2 of 3. Listening to the Vermont game yesterday I was thinking more about the blown opportunity of the UMBC game than Vermont.

With 10 games left Albany is still in fourth place. 7 of the 10 games are against teams below us in the standings and 6 of them are home games. Hopefully the Danes can put a sucessful string of games together and gain some confidence going into the tourney.

I agree with the remaining schedule. If this team is as good as we would hope, they should win their remaining home games (except Vermont). But, to be honest, I am EXPECTING a win from one of these three remaining games (at Boston U. and Northeastern, home vs. Vermont).

Besides Siena and at Maine, we haven't notched any "Wow" wins. Siena is struggling and Maine is at our level or lower. We let three-point losses to BU and NU get away from us. We need another win that puts us on the map again. If we expect to challenge for the title next year, we need start winning some of these difficult games this season.

I agree with both of you I was anticipating a 2 out of 3 situation on this road trip.

I am starting to realize how big a loss Iati has been and I'm keeping a watch on "Der Big Man's" arrival. If Kirsten and "Q" catch and convert we'll be tough. It's also tough on Jamar and Lucious on the road because they penetrate and draw contact and if the officials don't call it our offense goes in a "Funk".