UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Basketball the way it should be!!!!!

What more could a fan ask for 4,000+, 5 guys in double figures and UA taking care of business.

11-10 overall and 7-5 in AE play.

Remember we only won 5 games all of last year and we are playing without the returning ROY (John Iati).

This is a team not 1 or 2 good individuals.

Hopefully we continue to improve.

Defense wins games and this team is starting to become pretty good defensively!!!

Over our last 4 games we are 3-1 scoring 65ppg while giving up a measely 55ppg.

I believe the official count was 4091 fans. Great turnout, great atmosphere. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves and were into the game. The RACC Rowdies were super!!

You're right, Patch. This is an unselfish TEAM. They are always looking for one another and for the best opportunity; the no-look pass from Lillis, Zoellner passing out of the double team to the player cutting to the hoop. Again, it was the inside game that keyed this win. The guys are attacking the hoop with aggression, both for points and for rebounds.

Great crowd. Not just large but noisy. The place was buzzing during some of those runs in the second half and it was clear that the players felt it too. Terrific to have that kind of energy in the building. Made for a fun experience. We were talking on the way home that people in our section who usually yell about the officials didn't do it last night. Apparently they did but we couldn't hear them a couple of seats away.

I'm not sure how many people went to the feast. I enjoyed that part as well. The food was very good-I had the ribs which were great. The Earthtones did a couple of songs, games for the kids, it really has seemed to improve every year.