UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Women Flat Against UNH

Very disappointed in the women's effort against UNH. They looked flat and played with no energy. How can you play like this at the Big Purple Growl???? Especially with three senior starters who previously participated in three other BPGs.

Ironically, the women's game probably meant more in the conference standings than the men's game. If they won, they would have moved into a tie for third-place in the AE with Vermont and only two games out of first place.

When opportunity knocks, you need to capitalize!!!! They didn't rise to the challenge.

The growl was great. I'll post my overall observations later, but the women's game was disturbing a bit as the team didn't try very hard to get Schumaker the ball. I splurged for courtside seats and you could hear Schumaker calling for the ball and see a bit of frustration a few times when they didn't get it to her. They got her a couple of shots late in the game but it was too late.