UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

RACC Rowdies Update

GreatDanes06

Myself and Brian are in the process of really setting this up. We have begun drafting a Constitution to be sent into the Student Associations for approval. I have also mentioned to Brian about possibly sitting down with Coach Brown, Charlie V. and AD McElroy to discuss this, and answer any or ask any questions that are needed. We both believe we have set the foundation for this, and that even though it is so late into the season, we have the opportunity over the rest of this semester and next fall, as well as the summer where we will both be on campus, to really set this up.

We are going to really start focusing on it this weekend. We plan on seeing how things turn out on Saturday with the Maine game. That will give us an indication of how and what we should to to organize this.

As much and me and Brian can give you, we will. I know just about all of you on this board support this plan, and we plan to have the full foundation of this organization set up prior the the beginning on next season.